Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Lika G6!

Hello! It seems like a month since i blogged!
Lots of things actually happened between this period.
Like.... Losing friends, getting closer &realizing important people &of course,
people that makes me happy!! ^^

I am sad that i lost touch of my 2 and a half years friendship.
welllllll, but... its okay!
everyone moved on!
She found her happiness and i found mine.
I wish her all the best. :)

I am happy that afterall that happened, my babyg, HA SHI TING is with me!
&i've grown strong bonds w MAI KAI LING!
loveeeeeeeeeeee much! ^^

&of course my beloved stupid assholic boyfriend! hehehe!

OKAY! So a proper picture post before i meet the boy for duck porridge!
jump* eggcited!!
i love the duck porridgeeeee!!

Alright! There you go!
A shopping spree w the supergirls!



People! Drink Taimei! located at bugis street.
Taimei, to me is nicer than koi in terms of milk tea.
I likeeeeeee~~ &their finger food are (Y).


Sheena looking so prettayeeeeeee as usual!! ^^

&guess who is that!?
did she scare you?? hahaha!!
Its babyKrizia! adorableeeeeeee~~



Love this photo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


HAHAHAHA!!
POTENTIAL MODELS! @forarepp @Jforjiafa

missing @Sforsatish @sheenaruth.... :(


poor @pohyeepenelopez was :(((((! Thank god with the 2 angels!
@Eforinwee @Jforjiafa! hahaha!





Cheeseeeeeeeeee before the meal!! ^^

*tempted* hmmmmm....

I want more of these....

After the meal, everyone was satisfied,
with smiles on their faces! hehehe!

Alright!
Shall meet the boy naozx!
hungryyyyyyyyyyyy after looking through the pictures of food!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ^^

No comments: